23052 Alicia Parkway Mission Viejo, Ca 92692
949.326.8441
Americanpowercleaninginc@gmail.com

Cleaning - Maintenance - Restoration - Protection

Residential Window Cleaning Services

If your windows are in need of some attention, we have the team for you. Our team is fully trained in the latest window cleaning technologies and practices so that your windows not only look clean when we’re finished, but stay streak free for months after we leave. It is helpful to know if your window cleaning project is after a construction related project. Our standard service is a perfect match for about 95% of our customers because it removes dirt, bug markings, cobwebs, and other water soluble debris. However, there is the other 5%. If you need paint removed via a razor-blade or even a heavy build-up of hard-water deposits removed, then these items require a more extensive and thorough cleaning process. When pricing your project, we will ask questions that will give us an accurate idea of what condition your windows are in so we can suggest the best suited cleaning method for your project.

Our crew will:
• arrive with a smile
• wear shoe covers
• listen to special request
• put items back after moving them
• clean your screens
• wipe down the tracks, frames and sills
• leave your glass sparkling clean

We also offer these related window cleaning services:
• blind cleaning
• mirror cleaning
• skylight cleaning
• solar panel cleaning
• paint and/or window tint removal
• hard-water removal
• a rain guarantee