How does it work?
The roof restoration process utilizes specially formulated acrylic resins that have superior adhesion and heat reflective properties to ensure that the roof coating will not flake, peel, or lose color for years. This kind of roof coating is not available at your local hardware store as those paints and coatings are not designed to withstand the abuse of a rooftop environment.
Why Roof Restoration?
Roofs can become dirty and worn with years of algae and dirt accumulation, causing a house to become an eyesore. Even after power washing, the roof may show signs of age due to the loss of color over the years. However, it is possible to revive the look of your roof for a fraction of the cost of a new roof! People are often surprised to hear that many tile roof structures will last 75 years, but what doesn’t last is the original roof coating. With our innovative and proven process, you can renew the look and functionality of your roof with an application of a roof coating that will prolong the life of your roof.
Our Roof Restoration Process
1. We provide a FREE consultation and written estimate
2. A power wash is performed to deep clean the roof
3. Thorough clean up of the surrounding property
4. A color choice is finalized.
5. Any necessary repairs are performed (such as broken tiles or worn flashing)
6. The house is protected with masking, plastic and tarps prior to spraying coating
7. An specialized primer is applied to the roof
8. Two UV resistant color coats are applied.